Powered by Twitter Tools.
I got word yesterday from [CenturyTel](http://centurytel.com) that my offer letter is being prepped and the company president (!) has to approve my salary. My new boss was nice enough to push for a little extra to help cover the fact that I’ll be driving 80 miles round trip each day.
What does this mean?
* My new job uses the best experience gained from the last two jobs–design and pre-sales work.
* My new company is *very* stable
* Healthcare will be $150 less per month and I’ll get to stay with our existing provider.
* My pay will stay the same and the paycheck will come every two weeks instead of twice a month.
* We won’t have to deplete our savings
* I’ll start next week if all of the paperwork gets done today or Monday.
Once I have the offer letter in hand, I’ll be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Thanks to everyone who has kept Tammy and I sane through all of this. We’re in the home stretch–keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Al Dente: “Yesterday, Serious Eats reported on the Hot Beef Sundae trend that’s sweeping the country. The dish can be found across the nation at state fairs from Florida to Nebraska. The Hot Beef Sundae is comprised of mashed potatoes, roast beef, more mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese, and a cherry tomato.”
click through for the hot beef action photo…